Learning for Good is about effective learning for good causes, and business support for social change
Learning for Good works primarily with organisations whose purpose is public service, health care, education, humanitarian work, community development, or campaigning against injustice and poverty. We offer realistic, sensible, jargon-free advice, courses and tools to improve how people work together without spending a fortune.
Are you looking for ways of helping people deal with retrenchment and retaining good people without spending money you haven’t got? Or are you part of a community group working across boundaries to achieve social change?
To support you in your aims, Learning for Good can bring
- insight and perceptiveness – understanding people’s motivation, organisational challenges and solutions
- flexibility – from strategic HR to e-learning to individual coaching and support to business planning
- twenty years’ senior experience of professional learning and development and equality and diversity management in a leading university and the public sector
- voluntary sector experience – trustee work, volunteer management
- qualifications – MBA, FCIPD
- tools for individual and team development – Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Team Management Profile
- a reliable network of associates with similar levels of experience and expertise
What we offer
Support for community groups
We can work alongside you to create high-performing teams and help you with strategic planning.
Employee engagement for sustainability
Courses and community-building to achieve lasting behaviour change.
We can help you make sure your organisation’s approach to learning and development works for you.
Values-based management and leadership development
From programme design and delivery to individual workshops.
Support for individuals and teams
Mentoring, coaching; team awaydays and strategic planning sessions; personality profiling using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and the Team Management Profile.
Practical equality strategies
Selection for diversity, addressing unconscious bias and women into leadership.